Houston-Galveston Brazoria (HGB)
The Houston-Galveston-Brazoria (HGB) area holds nonattainment status for ground-level ozone under the 8-hour standard which became effective June 15, 2005. Counties affected under this status are Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, and Waller. The region was classified as being in "moderate" nonattainment of the 8-hour standard and was given a maximum attainment date of June 15, 2010. However, control strategies will need to be implemented prior to the 2009 ozone season.
- Provide markets on MECT NOx allowances and HRVOC allowances
- Provide forecasting of future prices and subscription access to historical prices
- Provide help regarding rules/regulations set forth by TCEQ/EPA
- Provide compliance strategies that benefit your company's bottom line
- Provide in-house counsel that can assist with contract language (included at no additional cost)
- Do everything to complete your transfer in a smooth expeditious manner