Need to know where you stand in the market right now?
Amerex can help.
As one of the oldest and largest over-the-counter energy brokers in the world, Amerex offers comprehensive daily indicative price reports covering the North American gas, power, and environmental markets.
Amerex Data Products Feature:
- Daily closing prices for a broad range of energy markets
- Monthly, seasonal, and calendar year tenors
- FASB compliant bid/ask format
- Regional Granularity
- Customer Specific Reports
- Delivery in a multitude of popular messaging formats
- Easy to manage enterprise wide subscription fee solutions
- Natural Gas: 66 locations; Tenors to 2017
- Electric Power: 134 instruments; Tenors to 2018
- Carbon and Emissions: Tenors to 2015
- RECs: Tenors to 2016
- Natural Gas Spread Matrix and Power Spread Matrix reports
We’ve made it easy to get a free trial!
Just fill out the form below and we will provide you with a free one week trial*.
What customers are saying
“We were looking for historical data for natural gas and electricity OTC contracts for research purposes at a modest price. We were able to find just that at Amerex.”
–Gary B. Gorton, Robert Morris Professor of Banking; Professor of Finance at the Wharton School